Crock Pot Pulled Pork is tender and juicy and very easy to make! This slow cooker pork tenderloin has a combination of spices added to barbecue sauce and requires very little prep.
It’s one of those easy, no muss, no fuss recipes that everyone loves!
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 1 large yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 2 jalapeño peppers, sliced
- 2 cups bbq sauce
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- Add pork tenderloin to a 6-quart slow cooker, top meat with onions and peppers.
- Combine bbq sauce, mustard, chili powder, and kosher salt (and any other spices you’d like, see notes).
- Pour bbq sauce mixture over the pork tenderloin and add the lid to the slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 2- 2 ½ hours or low for 4 hours, until the pork tenderloin reaches 145°F.
- Remove from the slow cooker and rest 10 minutes. Pull pork and serve with sauce on a crusty hoagie roll.
Enjoy – See you in the Kitchen1
One thought on “Crock Pot Pulled Pork Sandwich”