Looking for easy and healthy dinner ideas? Here’s a 7-day slow cooker meal plan with easy to follow recipes. Super easy and delicious! Throw it in your slow cooker and let it do its MAGIC!!
After I was called back to work a few weeks ago, our weeknights became very hectic with taking care of the puppy, cooking, cleaning, running a household completely! I started making slow cooker meals during the week for us to eat for dinner because we hardly had anytime to cook after our days were done, and we began to eat not the greatest! So these recipes are very easy to prep and saved me a ton of stress and frustration at meal time.
All I had to do was dump a meal into my slow cooker and dinner was done.
It’s so easy to make different meals in the slow cooker that we eat from it all week. By varying the meat, seasonings, and vegetables, it doesn’t feel like we’re eating the same thing all the time.
The only thing that stays the same is that it’s super easy to get a healthy meal on the table.
HERE’S AN EXAMPLE 7-DAY SLOW COOKER FREEZER MEAL PLAN:
- Sunday: Slow Cooker Thai Chicken with rice and green beans
- Monday: Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- Tuesday: Slow Cooker New England Clam Chowder
- Wednesday: Slow Cooker Chili and Cheese Baked Potato
- Thursday: Slow Cooker Cuban Sandwiches
- Friday: Slow Cooker Pizza Dippers with Breadsticks
- Saturday: Slow Cooker Garlic-Honey Glazed Chicken with potatoes, carrots and beans
Enjoy – see you in the Kitchen!