5 Minute Vegan Kale Pesto – made with almonds, olive oil, kale, garlic, salt, and lemon juice. Less than 150 calories per serving!
- 2 cups torn kale (no stems) and parsley, combined
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (more to taste)
- 1 clove garlic
- juice of one lemon
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup raw almonds
- Pulse the kale, olive oil, salt, garlic, and lemon juice in a food processor until smooth.
- Add the almonds and pulse until the almonds are ground to desired consistency.
- Serve with pizza, pasta, crackers, eggs, salads, soups, sandwiches, you name it put it on it!