Healthy, easy oven baked Pesto Salmon recipe. Only 5 ingredients needed for this tasty, rich, and satisfying salmon dish ready in under 20 minutes.
Not only is it incredibly easy, there is practically no work involved. You basically spread pesto on salmon fillets and pop it in the oven.
Bonus: This Baked Pesto Salmon recipe requires only a few ingredients: salmon, cheese, tomatoes, pesto, and olive oil. And if you use skin-on salmon, you’ll only need four ingredients as the olive oil is only needed for skinless salmon to prevent it from sticking.
- 2 salmon fillets (no skin)
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 3/4 cup pesto sauce (jarred or homemade)
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- handful of cherry tomatoes, sliced
- Place each salmon fillet in the baking pan and drizzle with olive oil.
- Apply freshly ground pepper to taste over each fillet.
- Gently spread pesto sauce over each fillet.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese over each fillet.
- Place cherry tomatoes slices on each fillet
- Bake prepared salmon fillets in a 350 oven for approximately 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
Purriitty! I didn’t even mean for this to be so gorgeous, and delicious!!
Enjoy – See you in the Kitchen!