The BEST Spicy Margarita recipe. Skinny version made with fresh lime juice and agave. Easy and ultra refreshing with a kick!
- 2 ounces silver tequila
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 teaspoons light agave nectar
- 1/2 jalapeño pepper — cut into thin slices
- Additional jalapeño slices and cilantro for serving
- Fill a small cocktail shaker with ice. Add the tequila, lime juice, orange juice, agave, and jalapeño slices. Tightly close and shake vigorously. Strain into glass. Enjoy immediately, garnished with additional jalapeño slices and cilantro.