Life, why are you so ____? (insert any adjective ever)
I mean, seriously, why? and how? Is this real life right now?? This is nothing like a few fruits and veggies whirred up in a blender for a minute or two — to bring you back to reality. Summer and back to normalcy will be here soon enough! We are in this together, we will get through this. So while you are binge watching your favorite BRAVO series or Netflix enjoy a CARROT CAKE – in a healthy bowl form. Topped with almonds and toasted coconut for the perfect combination.
Carrot Cake Smoothie Bowl – an easy, nutrition-packed dessert or snack recipe with a secret super-healthy ingredient! Guilt-free snack!
SUMMER IS COMING!! SUMMER IS NOT CANCELLED.
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 cups chopped raw carrots
- 1 cup chopped pineapple
- 1 banana, frozen
- 1 chopped mango
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- dash of ground cinnamon and/or nutmeg
- Blend the romaine (or spinach) and almond milk until smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend again until smooth.
- Top with almonds and toasted coconut! My fave.