But, Ready in 20 minutes??
- 4 cups of low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 small spicy jalapeño, thinly sliced
- 1 – 1/2 inch piece of ginger, thinly sliced
- Small head of broccoli, cut into bite size pieces
- 6 oz frozen vegetable potstickers
- 1/2 cup of snow peas, cut in half
- 1/2 Tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 Tbsp rice vinegar
- Sliced scallions, thinly sliced
- Bring the broth, pepper, ginger to a boil
- Add in broccoli and potstickers let simmer for 4-5 minutes
- Add in snow peas and continue to simmer until vegetables and potstickers are cooked through.
- Once soup is cooked through drizzle soy sauce and vinegar. Right before serving top with scallions!!
Enjoy – see you in the Kitchen!