Roasted Garlic Parmesan Carrots tossed with the most flavorful garlicky and buttery parmesan cheese coating. The carrots come out sweet, tender and really delicious. One of our favorite ways to enjoy carrots!
A great vegetable side to any meal, this simple Roasted Garlic Parmesan Carrots recipe is the most versatile side dish.
- 2 bags of baby carrots
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Grease a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray or line it with foil; set aside.
- Place prepared carrots in a large mixing bowl; set aside.
- Melt butter in the microwave.
- Once melted, add minced garlic, Italian Seasoning, salt, and pepper to the melted butter and whisk until thoroughly combined.
- Pour the butter mixture over the carrots and toss to coat.
- Add grated parmesan cheese and mix until combined.
- Transfer carrots to prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until tender. Mix around half way through cooking.
- Remove from oven.
- Taste for seasonings and adjust accordingly.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley and serve.
Enjoy – see you in the Kitchen!