Meatless doesn’t mean that your meal will be boring and not satisfying. This sheet pan roasted beet, eggplant, and tofu salad is a delicious, full of hearty and comforting flavors. Simply add loads of veggies, like beets, eggplant, asparagus, tomatoes, carrots, and romaine lettuce; drizzled with a Dijon-white wine vinaigrette dressing makes for a completely satisfying meal.
- 4 beets, peeled and cut into cubes
- Small eggplant, cut into cubes
- Bundle of asparagus, trimmed
- Handful of cherry tomatoes, halved
- Handful of shredded carrots
- 1 lb extra firm tofu, pressed and cut into cubes
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 pkg. romaine lettuce
For the dressing:
- 3 Tbsp. each olive oil and white wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. minced fresh garlic
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 450° with a baking sheet inside.
For the salad, toss beets, eggplant, asparagus, tomatoes, carrots and tofu with oil. Arrange on preheated baking sheet in a single layer, then season with salt and black pepper.
Roast tofu and vegetables until beets are fork-tender and tofu begins to brown, 20 minutes.
For the dressing, whisk together oil, vinegar, garlic, and Dijon; season with salt and pepper.
Toss vegetables, tofu, and romaine lettuce with dressing. Serve salad warm.
Enjoy – see you in the Kitchen!