Pumpkin Bread French Toast – easy recipe with eggs, milk, vanilla, and a few pieces of pumpkin bread. Golden brown, sticky sweet brunch perfection.
- half a loaf of pumpkin bread, sliced thickly (about 6 pieces)
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk (of your course)
- a splash of vanilla
- Whisk the eggs, milk, and vanilla together. Heat a nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
- Dip each piece of pumpkin bread in the mixture and soak for about 20 seconds. Let excess drip off, then transfer to the hot skillet and fry for a few minutes on each side (and repeat if needed) until both sides are golden brown and almost crispy (but the insides will still be soft).
- Serve with butter, maple syrup, and toasted coconut. And everything else in the world because French toast toppings are the most fun.
- Pair with your favorite Brunch side and you have a fulfilling dish to satisfy your weekend cravings.
Enjoy – see you in the Kitchen!