Do those two words belong together?? In this case – yes! These healthy, wholesome, easy, and delicious muffins are just that! They are made with carrots, oats, no flour or sugar so why not have one or two or more?!!
Super simple, easy recipe – why??…because everything gets thrown into a blender! You can adapt this recipe too – to make them your own. Add ingredients you love. Adapt them to your taste because why not!?? Below is how I made these delicious muffins for Sunday Brunch.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients in a blender until a chunky batter comes together.
- Pour batter into a greased or lined muffin tin. Bake for 18 minutes.
- Add the dash of coconut to the tops of each muffin
- Smear warm muffins with butter and/or honey. Delicious both warm or cold. Very addictive! Yum.
Happy Sunday! See you in the Kitchen!