This Chicken Chili cooked in a crock pot is flavored with southwestern spices which makes for a hearty and tasty meal with plenty of kick!
This isn’t your ordinary chili. With a block of cream cheese, this is chili creamy style. And it makes the perfect comfort food – perfect for a brisk fall/winter night!
This Chicken Chili is the perfect change-up from a tomato-based chili. I could eat it once a week and not get tired of it.
Serve with it with your favorite crunchy tortilla chips or a nice crisp salad for a hearty fall/winter meal.
- 1 can black beans (drained/rinsed)
- 1 can corn (undrained)
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes (undrained)
- 1 package ranch dressing mix
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese
- 2 chicken breasts
- Place chicken at the bottom of a crock pot, then pour the can of corn (undrained), Rotel tomatoes, and black beans (drained) on top of the chicken.
- Top with seasonings and ranch dressing mix. Stir together,
- Place cream cheese block on top. Cover with lid and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- After cooking – take the chicken breasts from the crockpot, shred and stir back into chili.
- Let cook for another 10 minutes!
- Serve with tortilla chips, salad, whatever you desire!!
Enjoy – see you in the Kitchen!