. . . . with a Super Simple Marinade!
These baked pork chops are the best oven baked pork chops ever! They are so easy to make, super juicy, and flavorful. Rub them with a few pantry staple spices and pop them into the oven for 20 minutes and dinner will be ready!
The biggest ‘trick’ to making oven baked pork chops is to not overcook them. Since pork chops are lean meat, they will dry out if you leave them in the oven for too long.
Here’s an easy way to know exactly how long you should cook your chops:
In a 400 degree oven, boneless pork chops need to cook for 7 minutes per 1/2 inch of thickness. If you are using bone-in pork chops, add an extra minute for each 1/2 inch. The best way to tell if they are fully cooked is using a instant read meat thermometer. I use this one, to make sure I don’t overcook any meat that I am cooking.
- 1 Tbsp paprika
- 2 tsp EACH: onion powder & garlic powder
- 1 tsp EACH: salt, pepper, and oregano
- 2 Tbsps olive oil
- 4 – boneless pork chops
- Turn your oven to 400 degrees
- In a small bowl, mix together the paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and oregano.
- Drizzle the 1 tablespoon of the olive oil over both sides of the pork chops. Sprinkle the spice mix evenly over both sides of the pork chops and place them in a baking dish.
- Bake the pork chops for 20 minutes, or until they reach an internal temperature of 140 degrees Fahrenheit. Once you remove them from the oven, let them rest in the pan for 5 minutes before serving. Pair with your favorite sides!
Enjoy – see you in the Kitchen!