This is a great meal for a Halloween party or get-together. It’s spooky, funny, and delicious at the same time. Made with melty Monterey Jack Cheese and spicy enchilada sauce, it’s definitely addictive.
Grab your chips and get to dippin’!
- 2 cup shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1 cup enchilada sauce
- 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 oz can green chiles
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning
- 4 flour tortillas
- Tortilla chips, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large bowl, combine pepper jack, enchilada sauce, rotisserie chicken, cream cheese, green chilis, and taco seasoning.
- Transfer dip to a cast-iron skillet and bake until warmed through and bubbly, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make tortilla graves: Cut tortillas into grave shapes and place on a baking sheet. Bake until sturdy, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Top dip with shredded lettuce and insert graves. Serve with tortilla chips.
Enjoy – see you in the Kitchen!