Start the day off in a fun way with this bacon, egg, and cheese breakfast skillet. In this dish, the tots substitute nicely for hash browns and jazz up a breakfast skillet into a treat the entire family will love on Sunday morning.
The tater tots are a nice surprise in this dish. Using frozen tots makes this a simple dish to make during a crazy morning or a slow and lazy one. It’s quick and simple but so delicious!
And once again my friends, YOU NAILED BRUNCH! Now if only the weekend could be another day longer or you could nail folding a fitted sheet…….
- 12 oz. bacon, chopped
- 8 oz. cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1 1/2 lb. Frozen Tater Tots
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp chives, chopped
- 8 large eggs
- pinch of salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crispy, 8 to 10 minutes. Drain half the fat.
- To skillet add frozen tater tots, cooked bacon, tomatoes, cheddar, garlic, and chives and toss until combined.
- Baked together for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and add eggs to the top of the tater tot mixture and cook until eggs are cooked through, another 15 minutes.
**you can easily split this recipe in half and make less or simply double it and make more**
Enjoy – see you in the Kitchen!