Keeping this post quick today because what’s there to show you, really? You shake up 5 ingredients in a jar. That’s basically the recipe.
You will have no problem finding ways to eat this pork, but I recommend it in a fusion burrito with standard rice and bean combo as seen here. But you can use kimchi and rice for a breakfast bowl, with noodles and stir-fried veggies.
5 Ingredient Spicy Pork! A fancy-feeling dinner recipe that actually comes together in snap. Serve it in bowls, stir-fry it with some veggies, or add it to burritos!
5 Ingredient Sauce:
- 2 tbsp hot chili paste
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 1-inch piece of ginger, peeled and finely grated
- 1 garlic clove, finely grated
- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin, very thinly sliced
- vegetable oil
- Shake all the sauce ingredients in a jar. Pour the sauce over the pork and allow it to rest for 20 minutes – 1 hour.
- Heat a good searing skillet (such as cast iron) over high heat. Add just a little bit of vegetable oil.
- When the oil is hot and shiny, add the pork in a single layer (you may need to do this in batches). Cook, undisturbed, for 1-2 minutes until you are getting that nice caramelized look. Flip and repeat to finish.
Enjoy – see you in the Kitchen!