Some days you want a pizza……..
……..Some days you just want breadsticks.
This recipe lets you have both! Throw all the ingredients in your slow cooker and allow the flavors to marry each other to create a delicious sauce! Cook your breadsticks the way you like and dip them into the warm pizza sauce. Enjoy your pizza night a slightly different way this week.
- 1 can pizza sauce; 14 oz.
- 3/4 cup chopped turkey pepperoni
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- 1 package refrigerated breadstick dough
- 2 tsp melted butter
- 2 tsp minced fresh Italian parsley
- Combine pizza sauce, pepperoni, green onions and oregano in a slow cooker. Cover; cook on low for 2 hours or high for 1 hour or until mixture is hot.
- Stir in mozzarella and cream cheese until melted and well blended. Serve with warm Breadstick dippers.
- Bake breadsticks according to package directions. Brush with melted butter and sprinkle parsley. Serve with warm dip.
Enjoy – see you in the Kitchen!
One thought on “Pepperoni Pizza Dip with Breadstick Dippers”