Clam Chowder is the ultimate comfort food with tender clams, creamy potatoes and of course salty, smoky bacon!
Wonderfully creamy New England Clam Chowder is way easier than you think to make at home and about to become a new family favorite!
This easy clam chowder recipe has rich flavor for the perfect bowl of comfort! Throw it in your slow cooker and let it do its MAGIC!
- 5 cans condensed reduced-fat cream of potato soup
- 2 cans evaporated skim milk
- 2 cans whole baby clams, rinsed and drained
- 1 can cream-style corn
- 2 cans tiny shrimp, rinsed and drained
- 3/4 cup crisp-cooked and crumbled bacon
- Lemon-pepper seasoning, to taste
- Oyster crackers
- Combine all ingredients except crackers in slow cooker. Cover; cook on low 3-4 hours, stirring occasionally. Serve with grilled cheese, or oyster crackers.
Enjoy – see you in the Kitchen!