This spaghetti squash burrito bowl recipe is easy to make and so good for you, too! These beautiful burrito bowls can also be made vegan and gluten free; if you leave out the meat mixture (Obvi). But for our #tacotuesday this week we wanted to use up some beef that we have. But, whatever you decide to cook up it will be absolutely delicious!!
- 1 spaghetti squash, halved, seeds removed
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb. ground beef
- Taco seasoning mix
- 15 oz. can black beans
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup of corn
- Additional toppings; cheese, salsa, sour cream, jalapeños
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, Drizzle cut sides of squash with olive oil. Roast for 35 minutes
- Once cooled, fork to separate into ‘spaghetti’
- Meanwhile in a large skillet make filling. Heat 1 Tbsp oil, add onion and cook until soft, about 5 minutes
- Stir in garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute
- Add ground beef, breaking up the meat with a wooden spoon. Cook beef until no longer pink
- Stir in taco seasoning, then season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in your toppings; black beans tomatoes, corn
- Fill each squash with beef mixture and top with desired toppings
Enjoy – see you in the Kitchen!