Change up your Sunday Dinner with some fresh summer vegetables!!
- 2 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 lb asparagus, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 medium shallots, finely chopped
- 1 lb of your favorite pasta
- 8 oz sugar snap peas, cut in half
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup crème fraîche
- 1 cup of shredded carrots
- 1 Tbsp lemon zest
- 1 Tbsp fresh tarragon
- Bring large pot of water to a boil. Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high. Add shallot and cook until translucent
- Add asparagus, season with salt and pepper. Cook until tender
- Cook pasta per package directions. Using a strainer, dunk snap peas in boiling pasta water. Remove and set aside
- Add wine to skillet and simmer until liquid is reduced by half
- Add crème fraîche to skillet and stir until combined. Add carrots and lemon zest and simmer 3 minutes.
- Using tongs transfer pasta from water to pan and fold in vegetables.
- Serve warm
Enjoy – see you in the Kitchen!