Upgrade that boring banana bread recipe with this vegan option!! Strawberry Banana Bread! It is moist, dense, fluffy all at the same time! You won’t miss that dairy. Welcome to berry banana heaven!
- 3 mashed bananas (ripe)
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds mixed with 4 Tbsp warm water
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 cups of oat flour**
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup of fresh sliced strawberries
**NOTE – oat flour is simple blended old fashioned oats
- Mix everything except for the flour and strawberries in one bowl.
- Then, mix in flour.
- Lastly, fold in the strawberries.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan and top with more strawberries (if desired).
- Bake at 375 for 35-40 minutes.
Icing (if desired)
- 1/4 cup confectioners sweetener
- 1 tsp vanila
- 1 tsp water
**Whip together and drizzle over loaf after done baking.