All Riced Everything! This recipe is everything – Chicken Alfredo Cauliflower Rice Bake
What is cauliflower rice? Cauliflower pulsed into ‘rice-like’ pieces; convenient for jumping-off points for an easy weeknight dinner, that are Paleo, low carb, and gluten-free. Look for this either fresh or frozen, but you can also make them your own.
- 6 1/2 cups cauliflower florets
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp dried basil, crushed
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 2 1/2 cups baby spinach
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 15 oz light Alfredo pasta sauce
- 2 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- Fresh cilantro for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Working in batches, place cauliflower in a food processor, pulse until crumbly and resembling rice.
- if you buy ‘cauliflower rice’ you can skip this first step
- Transfer cauliflower to a casserole dish. Drizzle with olive oil, salt/pepper and basil. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Stir spinach, chicken, and Alfredo sauce in the cauliflower. Sprinkle cheese and bread crumbs .
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until top is brown. Top with cilantro.
Enjoy – see you in the Kitchen!