This cilantro vinaigrette is EVERYTHING. The flavor is amazing and it only takes 5 ingredients!
Straight-Out-The-Blender, Beautiful Green Miracle.
It is such a stupidly easy recipe. It’s not fancy. It will take you two seconds.
- 1 huge bunch of fresh cilantro (2 cups packed)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup water, if needed
- Blend everything up for about a minute until smooth. Add the water if you need more volume in the blender to make it run smoothly. Season to taste!
- PUT ON EVERYTHING! I actually do mean everything. So delicious.
Enjoy – See you in the Kitchen!