This honey chicken salad with grapes and feta is fresh and simple. Includes chicken, feta, red grapes, almonds, and honey lemon dressing.
- 1 lb chicken breast
- 1 bunch grapes (about 2–3 cups), cut in half
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup homemade lemon dressing, or store bought
- 1/4 cup of sliced almonds
- feta cheese and green onions for topping
- Bring a large pot of water to boil. Add the raw chicken breasts. Cover and cook for about 20-30 minutes.
- While chicken is cooking, chop the grapes in half. Slice a few green onions for topping. Whisk together the honey and dressing. Keep grapes, green onions, and dressing in the refrigerator until ready to assemble.
- Remove chicken from heat and check for doneness. When cool enough to handle, shred chicken with two forks or your hands. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Top with feta cheese, green onions, and almonds. Refrigerate for up to 4 days.
Serve over a bed of greens, or bread. Enjoy for lunch and dinner during the week!
Enjoy – see you in the Kitchen!