Sometimes you just need some bread…….
……..Sometimes you just need to treat yourself……
Sometimes you need comfort food for breakfast…..or, breakfast for dinner!
However you want to look at it, this Peanut Butter and Jelly French Toast works well for any type of meal, anytime of day. This is super simple to make and delicious.
Spread it, Dip it, Fry it, ENJOY!!
I was starving when I made this so sorry for just the one photo…..
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons favorite jelly/jam (used grape)
- 4 slices bread
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- Spread the peanut butter and jelly onto the bread to form 2 PB&J sandwiches.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat and the butter.
- Whisk the egg, milk, and cinnamon together in a shallow bowl.
- Dip both sides of the sandwiches into the egg mixture, then transfer to the pre-heated pan. Fry for 2-3 minutes per side until golden. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Slice sandwiches on an angle and serve.
Enjoy – See you in the Kitchen!