Spinach Artichoke Dip! One of my all-time favorite appetizers has got to be a classic hot spinach artichoke dip. This recipe requires just 7 ingredients. Using creamy Greek yogurt, feta, mozzarella, and parmesan for all of that cheesy deliciousness.
I am *that* person who always want to order the baked spinach artichoke dip on the menu at a restaurant. Even though it is perceived to be a very generic appetizer, because pretty much every restaurant has one…
Greek yogurt gives this spinach-artichoke dip the tangy kick you didn’t know you needed.
- 1 14-oz. can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 10-oz. package frozen spinach, thawed
- 1 c. Greek yogurt
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella cheese, plus more for topping dip
- 1/3 c. shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- kosher salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Chop artichoke hearts into bite-sized pieces. Mix all ingredients together and season with a pinch of salt; pour into a small casserole or oven-safe dish (about 1-quart). Sprinkle the top with extra mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes, or until heated through and the cheese on top is melted. Serve warm with pita or tortilla chips.
Enjoy – See you in the Kitchen!