These healthy salmon and lemon kebabs are extremely delicious and easy to make. Each bite is loaded with Omega 3s!
Seasoned with fresh herbs, lemon, spices and grilled to perfection.
(Feel Free to use you Favorite Spices, Below is our Favorites for this Dish)
It was a beautiful night and with being ‘stuck in doors’, we wanted to get out and grill tonight’s dinner, so we served this recipe up with some quinoa, and a summer squash salad. We are Welcoming the Warmer Weather (FINALLY) and hopefully getting back to hanging out with friends and family again soon.
**TIP – if you are using wooden skewers let them soak for 30 minutes prior to cooking to avoid burning.
I doubled the skewers, helped with flipping the salmon around when cooking.
Of course if you are using metal skewers they do not require being soaked in water.
- 2 Tbsp. fresh oregano
- 2 Tsp. sesame seeds
- 1 Tsp. paprika
- 1/4 Tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 lb. skinless salmon fillet, cut into 1 in. pieces
- 2 lemons, sliced very thin
- Olive oil for cooking
- 1 Tsp. salt
- 16 Bamboo skewers, soaked
- Heat grill on medium heat, spray oil on grates to prevent from sticking.
- Mix desired seasonings in a small bowl, set aside.
- Thread salmon and folded lemon slices onto 8 pairs of kebabs, making 8 total.
- Spray fish with oil, and season with salt, and spice mixture.
- Grill fish, turning occasionally, until the fish is opaque, about 8 – 10 minutes.
- Pair with your favorite side and enjoy outside in the fresh air!!
We paired our fish this time with quinoa and a squash salad, but feel free to cook whatever side suits you and your family!
Enjoy! – See you in the Kitchen.