A quick and easy side dish with fresh lemon juice, and Parmesan goodness, made with just 5 min prep!
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed
- Handful of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Freshly grated Parmesan to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Cover a baking sheet with foil and coat with coating spray.
- Place asparagus in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper, to taste; gently toss to combine. Place tomatoes around the asparagus. Place into oven and roast for 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately, tossed with lemon juice and Parmesan.
One thought on “Lemon Parmesan Asparagus”