15 Minute Lo Mein – Yes Please! Made with just soy sauce, sesame oil, a pinch of sugar, ramen noodles or spaghetti noodles, and any veggies or protein you like. SO YUMMY!
- 3 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 4–6 ounces, your favorite uncooked noodles
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2–3 cups julienne cut or chopped vegetables like carrots, red peppers, cabbage, or broccoli
- 1–2 tablespoons mirin
- Dash of sesame seeds for garnish
- Sauce: Shake all the sauce ingredients together in a jar.
- Noodles: Cook the noodles according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Lo Mein: Heat the sesame oil in a large wok or skillet. Add the green onions and vegetables to the hot pan. Stir fry until fork-tender, about 5 minutes. Add the mirin to loosen the browned bits up off the bottom of the pan. Add the cooked noodles and about half of the sauce – toss around in the hot pan to combine. Add more sauce if needed. Serve topped with remaining green onions!
Enjoy – see you in the Kitchen!