Another flavor-packed dinner ready in just 15 minutes!
Asian Beef Lettuce Wraps are ready in just 15 minutes! This easy, low carb dinner recipe is made from ground beef and other kitchen staples. Easy and packed with flavor.
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 tablespoon of ground ginger
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoon of GF soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 hoisin sauce
- 1/4 chopped peanuts, garnish
- salt and pepper for taste
- 1 head Boston lettuce
- Wash and dry Boston lettuce
- Add vegetable oil in large pan and sauté beef until brown.
- Stir in ginger, scallions, garlic, soy sauce, red pepper flakes, and hoisin and cook for 1 minute.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the peanuts. Season with salt and pepper and serve warm wrapped in lettuce cups
- Add more peanuts for garnish
Serve with rice or lo mein.
Enjoy – see you in the Kitchen!