This is the ultimate breakfast sandwich; perfect for weekend brunch, rough mornings, and of course big appetites!
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 slices of Rye bread
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 3 slices of honey ham
- 3 slices of provolone cheese
- In a mixing bowl, add eggs, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes. Mix until combined.
- Cut out the center of the bread slices, leaving only the crust.
- Heat butter in a large non-stick pan. Place bread slice in the pan and fill with egg mixture. Cook about 3 minutes and flip. Cook additional 3 minutes. Add cheese and ham to 1 slice of bread.
- Top with remaining slice, place lid over the pan until melt cheese.
- Remove from heat and enjoy!
Enjoy! See you in the Kitchen.