This recipe will satisfy all your Chinese food cravings while still keeping your dinner healthy, delicious, and super quick. It is a wonderful light meal packed with veggies and shrimp. Super easy to make.
Skip the takeout and make this amazing, low carb ‘fried rice’ meal right at the comfort of home and its done in just 20 minutes!
- 1 pre-packaged cauliflower; ‘riced’
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 large eggs
- 4 green onions
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 tablespoon minced ground ginger
- 1 cup diced carrots
- 1 cup fresh peas
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- Dash of sesame seeds for garnish
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in large pan, pour eggs into the pan and quickly scramble
- Remove from pan and set aside
- Place pan back on medium-high heat and sauté green onions
- Stir in garlic and ginger continue to cook for 30 seconds
- Add the carrots, broccoli and cook until tender; about 3 minutes
- Add the peas and cauliflower ‘rice’ and stir to combine.
- Reduce heat to medium and continue to cook for about 5 more minutes.
- Stir in the cooked eggs, shrimp, and soy sauce
- Taste and add more soy sauce, if needed
- Garnish with sesame seeds and serve.
Enjoy and see you in the Kitchen!