If Cauliflower can somehow become Pizza. . . . than you my friend can DO Anything!unknown
- 1 head of cauliflower, stalk removed **
- 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 cup of Parmesan
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- **Break up the cauliflower into small pieces and pulse in a food processor until very fine. Place in a microwave-able bowl for 6-8 minutes. Once done, place in a bowl with a cheese cloth and drain well.
- Once cool; combine the cauliflower, mozzarella, parmesan, oregano, salt, garlic powder and eggs.
- Transfer to baking sheet and spread into a circle, resembling a pizza.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Add desired toppings and bake for an additional 12-15 minutes.
**you can also buy cauliflower rice, which has already been through a food processor; so you can skip that step and go directly to microwaving the rice to get out the water which will cause a soggy crust.**
Add whatever your favorite pizza toppings are, in the post we used left over shrimp for a shrimp scampi pizza and a meat lovers.
Yummy, see you in the kitchen!