Skip to content
- Using a large sharp knife cut the pineapple lengthwise and through the leaves into 2 halves.
- Use a small serrated paring knife, cut around the edge of the pineapple leaving about 3/4” of the outside of the pineapple.
- Next, remove center core by cutting down both sides of the core at a slight angle.
- Remove the center core of the pineapple.
- Slice the pineapple into chunks.
- Use a large serving spoon, scoop out the pineapple chunks, save the juice ~ drink it or make a smoothie!
- Place pineapple chunks back into the bowl.Keep covered, and chilled in the fridge and serve within a day.